Imagistic worked with the executive staff at SBBG to address the core needs identified in their RFP: to deliver an updated site that reflects the beauty, connection and comfort of being at the gardens, as well as develop an enhanced and customized commerce system that supports events, membership, and online donations through an easy-to-use content management system.
- Restructured the site's architecture to improve navigation.
- Designed a compelling home page that catches the viewer's attention and instantly communicates the gardens' mission.
- Deployed the Drupal CMS enabling staff with little technical expertise to quickly update content on every pages.
- Developed a shopping cart and underlying database to support events, classes, memberships, and donations.
- Integrated best practices social networking on all relevant content page.
- Tied in commerce reporting, online form data tables and web traffic analytics.
- Business Technology Strategy
- CMS Platforms
- Web Development
- Project Planning / Management
- Information Architecture / UX
- Graphic Design