NewSong, an independent music organization, asked us to create brand awareness for their 9th annual contest: a promotion to record an EP with Grammy-award winning producer Jacquire King (Kings of Leon, Norah Jones).
Imagistic delivered an integrated online campaign strategy consisting of SEM, microsites, and social media cross-promotion in just six weeks.
- Created SEM campaigns to surface promotion on search engines
- Developed email blasts and newsletters to drive traffic to customized microsites for contest submissions
- Created cross-promotion buzz via videos and strategic partnerships with ASCAP, BMI, Broadjam, and ReverbNation
- Expanded social media channels by targeting songwriters on Facebook.
- Generated three million impressions and 60,000 click throughs
- Captured thousands of submissions
- Increased brand awareness on Facebook
- Business Technology Strategy
- Web Development
- Information Architecture / UX
- Graphic Design
- Content Strategy
About NewSong Music
NewSong is an independent music organization with the following two-fold mission: To build a supportive community of performers and songwriters across all genres of music and levels of skill and to identify the truly exceptional artists within this community and to work closely with them to develop their careers and introduce their music to a broader, international audience.