Network for Good asked us to design and build a Learning Center to educate their busy non-profit sector clientele on how to build a web site, increase profits, and properly manage donations.
Imagistic delivered a quick-to-market Business Technology Plan for a site on a Drupal Content Management System, as well as a Flash-based tour of their Donor Management Suite.
- Business Technology Plan: Site Assessment
- Ease of content management for hundreds of articles
- Helpful article rating and display views, based on date and popularity
- Flexible option to add related documents and articles
- Efficient integration with Salesforce CRM
- Ability to share content via bookmarking icons
- Supported more than half a million page views in the first 6 months
- Achieved Google PageRank 7
- 70% new visitors
- 30% returning visitors
- 34% visitors from organic search
- Business Technology Strategy
- Custom Software Solution
- Web Development
- Project Planning / Management
- Creative Services
- Information Architecture / UX
- Graphic Design
About Network for Good
Network for Good is a website where users can donate to charities and search for volunteer opportunities.The website was founded in 2001 by America Online, Cisco Systems and Yahoo!.