Hollywood.com asked Imagistic to completely revamp the user interface for their high-profile, intensely targeted site -- catering to their massive celebrity fan base.
Imagistic delivered comprehensive information architecture and a Business Technology Plan, which served as the core foundation of their revamped site.
- Better visual/content organization
- Improved usability flow and site navigation
- Dynamic display of fan content, with custom-built celebrity widget
- Improved performance and administration with the Platform, a recommended video publisher
- Ease of incorporating user-generated content, with our consultation on integrating Pluck, a social media engine
- 10%-30% page visit increase
- 3.5 million visitors monthly
- Business Technology Plan: Application Assessment
- Pre-Development Consultation
- Project Planning / Management
- Creative Services
- Information Architecture / UX
- Graphic Design
Hollywood.com is a leading provider of news, information, and ticketing covering the entertainment and media industries -- breaking entertainment news, what's new at the movies, TV news, celebrities, hot photos, and the latest movie clips and trailers.