Fuller Theological Seminary asked us to re-build their site to help promote their academic offerings, and provide easy access for their wide audience base of students, alumni, and community.
Imagistic delivered a detailed Business Technology Plan consisting of analysis and specifications that served as the basis for the implementation on Ektron’s CMS400 Content Management System.
- Ease of site usability and experience
- Increased efficiencies to accommodate 11,000 redirects for the site
- Simplified staff administration of content
- Quick and detailed implementation within timeframe, scope, and budget
- Beneficial usage of SEO with relevant meta titles and page aliases
- More efficient ways of updating XML content
- Exceptional site usability and content organization
- Ektron CMS All Star Award
- Business Technology Strategy
- CMS Platforms
- Web Development
- Project Planning / Management
- Creative Services
- Information Architecture / UX
- Graphic Design
About Fuller Theological Seminary
Fuller Seminary is a diverse community of students, faculty, and alumni who are engaged, passionate, and committed to the gospel of Jesus Christ. Through our schools of Theology, Psychology, and Intercultural Studies, seven campuses, and multiple centers and initiatives, we offer a range of graduate degree programs that include flexible options for study.