ACLU asked us to reverse-engineer their existing custom CMS and migrate 8,000 pages of content and data relationships to a new CMS within a nine-month period.
Imagistic delivered a thorough and detailed Business Technology Strategy that broke down the ACLU's existing CMS and established the process to migrate their Web site from Virtual Sprockets to CrownPeak’s Content Management System.
- Fast, fault-tolerant migration allowed high availability and no loss of data
- Better accommodation of their many content types
- Improved interdepartmental management with workflow abilities
- Quality organization and presentation of content for myriad target users
- Efficient updating of live content with little server impact
- Dramatic flexibility in content management and sustainability
- Improved site performance, repeat visits, and traffic
- Business Technology Strategy
- Technology Forensics / Analytics
- Pre-Development Consultation
- Custom Software Solution
- CMS Platforms
- Web Development
- Project Planning / Management
- Information Architecture / UX
Founded in 1920, the ACLU is our nation's guardian of liberty, working daily in courts, legislatures and communities to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties that the Constitution and laws of the United States guarantee everyone in this country.